Quartermania Vendor Selection/Participation
Greetings everyone, we hope you are doing well and ready to begin the fundraising season that is always present. We are excited to share that we have many new vendors joining our team, on a regular basis. With that said we want everyone to be aware and reminded of our vendor selection and procedures:
The vendor selection is determined by the following criteria:
- Well rounded selection of vendors for each event
- Vendors that are a good fit for the guests expected to attend and the organization we are working with at that event.
- No duplication of category / product
- Timeliness of a response indicating your interest to be a participating vendor
- Vendor willingness to contribute to a successful event by
- Promoting in advance
- Arriving on time and being prepared
- Actively working during the event
Please be reminded, vendor selection is approved by the organization who sponsors the Quartermania. They will always have the final approval on ALL Vendors.
Once your participation is confirmed by email, each vendor is required to submit the following no later than 3 weeks before the event date:
- $25 vendor fee, on memo line on check, indicated the Quartermania date as follows – 9/15 Vendor Fee
- Vendor Lead Slips (on Average 150 / event)
- Mail the vendor fee and lead slips to:
- Trisha Gutierrez -QM, P.O Box 598, Whittier, CA, 90608-0598
Vendors are not secure until the vendor fee and lead slip is received. If the fee is not received 3 weeks prior to the event, the vendor risks being replaced. Vendor Fees can be sent well in advance and with checks post dated up to 2 weeks prior to the date of the event for example:
9/14 event the date of the check will be 9/1.
You may, as many vendors do send multiple checks for multiple events with this post dating system, to ensure their participation in the Quartermania’s they desire to participate in.
It is important that these details are completed at least 3 weeks prior to the event, which allows time to focus on assuring a successful event for the organization, guest and vendors. All questions are welcomed and encouraged. A prepared and informed vendor is more effective and prosperous.
As always we look forward to working with you. Thank you, for your continued support to insure a well-organized event.
Trisha Gutierrez~Quartermania Queen
Cell: 626-641-1735 Email: Trish@QMfundraising.com